Friday, May 31st come to the River Valley Complex (RVC) in Leaf River as the festival weekend begins.
Come early and walk through the Antique Tractor & Engine Show (noon – dusk), then at 6:00 pm enjoy the Tractor Rodeo and the Grass Attack Band as you wait for the presentation of the Leaf River Grange 1812 Citizen of the Year award at 8:30, followed by the areas’ best free Fireworks Show presented by the Leaf River Lions Club. Donations for the Fireworks show will be collected and are appreciated.
Opening at 6:00pm will be a variety of food concessions:
Boy Scout Troop 601 will be serving hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, cotton candy, chips, candy, pop, water and coffee behind the RVC at the concession stand (mid field).
Leaf River Lions Club will be serving food at the Library parking lot and continuing until the food runs out or when the fireworks presentation ends. Their menu is as follows:
- 1/3 lb. Hamburger = $4.00
- 1/5 lb Beef Hot Dog = $2.00
- Nachos = $2.00
- Chips, Candy Bars, Popcorn, Brownie, Pop, Water, Hot Chocolate = $1.00
- Meal Deal 1: 2 Hamburgers & 5 of ANY $1.00 Item = $12.00
- Meal Deal 2: 2 Hot Dogs & 5 of ANY $1.00 Item = $8.00
- Meal Deal 3: 3 Hot Dogs & 5 of ANY $1.00 Item = $10.00
- Meal Deal 4: 4 Hot Dogs & 6 of ANY $1.00 Item = $12.00
- Meal Deal 5: 2 Hamburgers, 3 Hot Dogs & 5 of ANY $1.00 Item = $17.00
- Meal Deal 6: 2 Nachos & 3 of ANY $1.00 Item = $6.00
Busy Beavers 4-H Ice Cream will serve a variety of ice cream until 9:00pm
Retro Fry Concessions
Mess Hall Food Stand